My favourite part about K-dramas and stories is honestly the characters. Well rounded, relatable (sometimes we just imagine so) characters are all the rage. I live for that silly, unrich girl almost getting hit by a car moment because she was too shocked to even breathe. No seriously.
The main female lead
- Emotional during the first few chapters.
- Speaks her mind when she is not bawling her eyes out.
- Daddy issues.
- Plain Jane.
- Student Teacher.
The girl we all love to hate
- Knows the main lead from the past.
- Beautiful, stylish, well educated, but could be sworn is the devil’s incarnate.
- Mean, especially towards the female lead.
- Acts like an angel and a half when with the male lead.
- Is potentially dangerous to herself and everyone else.
- High heels were made for fighting, not making walking another chore.
Mother in law
- The male lead’s mother.
- No filter between her mouth and brain.
- Hates the female lead, even before they started dating she had been giving not-so-subtle hints about the male lead and the girl we all love to hate.
- Favours the girl we love to hate because she has blue blood.
Best friend and then some
- This is the female lead’s best friend.
- She doesn’t not mind asking the awkward questions.
- Is outgoing.
- Has been friends with the female lead since high school and knows everything about her.
- Encourages the female lead to go out with the boys.
- Is not biased to any guy.
The younger sister
- This is the male lead’s little sister.
- She has about zero respect for her brother.
- Makes fun of her brother when she is angry.
- Is there for him whenever he falls apart.
- Likes the female lead better than the girl we love to hate.