The first male lead
- Tourettes bound.
- Tourettes get bad when he’s nervous (around the main girl).
- Acts like an emotionless robot.
- Actually emphasizes with the female lead a whole lot.
- Is rich (Chaebol).
- When he becomes closer to the female lead, he will show his embarrassment when his Tourettes act up.
- Did I say he is rich?
The second male lead
- Knows the main lead from college.
- Also rich (because why not).
- Sees the male lead as his rival in everything that he does.
- What the main lead does he also wants to do.
- Who the male lead loves he also loves.
- It is an unintentional psychological reaction.
The men’s men
- This is either men’s friends.
- They will support the male leads when it is needed.
- They will vouch for them and help them get the girl.
- They hate the other guys as much as the other guys hate them.
- Different personalities.
Female lead’s father
- Drinks to relieve stress.
- Got depressed after the female lead’s mother passed away because of a car accident.
- Does not talk about his problems
- Instead bottles up is feelings and suffers alone.
- Lifestyle is worrying for his daughter who hates seeing him the way that he is.